High-end security services
Leading security technologies for the central management of your endpoints, mobile devices and email gateways up to a Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) for IT/OT/IoT environments
Secure IT/OT convergence
Non-intrusive security technologies for full transparency and control over IT/OT/IoT networks incl. vulnerability management and SOC, SIEM and logging interface module
Professional security SDKs
Our leading scan engine, APIs and software development kits for targeted use in your own infrastructure or for building or completing your own product range
»In addition to the innovative solutions, the difference between IKARUS and other providers is the great support, where the focus is on problem solving, not the processing of tickets.«
Andreas Puntigam, Head of IT Municipality of Bad Radkersburg
Transparency and Security in IT, OT and IoT environments
IKARUS managed.defense enables the central management of security incidents of your entire infrastructure – from endpoints, networks and mail gateways to operational technologies and industrial control systems.
Production lines, supply chains, warehouse management–digitalisation does not stop at industry and brings economic advantages and knowledge for all business areas.
Cyber prevention and resilience, monitoring, detection and forensics as well as incident response management enable secure and uninterrupted operations.
Two-way communication, network segmentation, bandwidth requirements, high availability–smart grids present operators with new challenges.
New technologies that support IT/OT/IoT convergence enable a risk-based cyber security protection concept for high-availability operation.
Ransomware, supply chain attacks, phishing attacks and other threats from IT threaten your OT systems. Vulnerable IoT devices hold further dangers.
Network visualisation, intelligent alerting, location-independent monitoring and global threat intelligence show you system-related vulnerabilities, attacks and anomalies.
There are hundreds of millions of malware programs circulating around the world that can infect our computers, encrypt, leak information or steal our identities.
Professional detection technologies take on old, new, randomised and targeted attacks without putting a strain on device performance.
Malicious code, phishing attempts, manipulated documents, links to infected websites–the risks that an hastily opened email can hold are not visible to the naked eye.
Efficient filtering technologies analyse and evaluate each email and attachment using multiple procedures and run them in sandbox environments if necessary.
Cyber security incidents can hit any company of any size at any time. The most decisive factor in all response measures is reaction time.
Quick analyses and targeted defence measures significantly reduce the technical and financial impact of cyber attacks and strengthen your cyber resilience at the same time.
Powerful algorithm for complex malware recognition
The IKARUS Malware Scan-Engine uses sophisticated and powerful scanning technologies to analyse all kinds of content. Its multi-architecture support includes Linux, Windows and Android platforms.
The success of our customers and partners is also our success.
We are hiring!
Qualified products, services and partnerships
FireEye Platinum Partner
An invitation-only partnership level reserved for FireEye Partners who are committed to a high-growth partnership with FireEye and demonstrate a breadth and depth of cyber-security technical and sales capabilities.
Virus Bulletin – VB100 Certification
In order to display a VB100 logo, the product must:
- prove that it recognizes at least 99.5% of the malware samples on the WildList of the WildList Organization
- generate not more than 0.01% false alarms, when scanning a large collection of “clean” samples
- meet all these requirements with default settings in the VB test environment on two test platforms (most recently Windows 10 and Windows 7)
AV Test – Certified Android
- 99.2% real-time detection of the latest Android malware
- 99.6% detection of Android malware from the last 4 weeks
- Does not impact the battery life
- Does not slow down the device during normal usage
- Does not generate too much traffic
OPSWAT Platinum Certified – Anti-Malware
- Apps are tested according to lists of known malicious apps
- Application installers and binaries are scanned by multiple anti-malware engines from the Metadefender Cloud and it is not allowed to be marked more than four times.
- It must be possible to uninstall the app completely, without any further functionalities remaining in the system.
Partner Bundesbeschaffung (BBG)
- Qualified as best bidder
- Experience with public clients
- Available in the BBG e-shop (GZ 3601.03868.009)
- Procurement legal certainty
Cyber Trust Austria®
Austrian label for cyber security