Trellix Solution Provider Partner
An invitation-only partnership level reserved for Trellix Partners who are committed to a high-growth partnership with Trellix and demonstrate a breadth and depth of cyber-security technical and sales capabilities.
Nozomi MSSP Partner
Launched in August 2021, Nozomi Networks’ MSSP Partner Program is the industry’s first complete program for OT and IoT managed security services. The program fully equips industry leading MSSPs with Nozomi Networks’ award-winning OT and IoT cybersecurity solutions, expertise and selling resources.
Certificates and seal of approval
- Apps are tested according to lists of known malicious apps
- Application installers and binaries are scanned by multiple anti-malware engines from the Metadefender Cloud and it is not allowed to be marked more than four times.
- It must be possible to uninstall the app completely, without any further functionalities remaining in the system.
Partner Bundesbeschaffung (BBG)
- Qualified as best bidder
- Experience with public clients
- Available in the BBG e-shop (GZ 3601.03868.009)
- Procurement legal certainty
Cyber Trust Austria®
Austrian label for cyber security
In order to display a VB100 logo, the product must:
- prove that it recognizes at least 99.5% of the malware samples on the WildList of the WildList Organization
- generate not more than 0.01% false alarms, when scanning a large collection of “clean” samples
- meet all these requirements with default settings in the VB test environment on two test platforms (most recently Windows 10 and Windows 7)
Validated by Samsung Knox
The Knox Validated Program is Samsung’s verification and authentication program for the Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM/MDM/UEM) solution partners that meet Samsung’s Knox platform and product requirements.
The certification process was carried out by our development partner 7P.
- Is a non-profit, independent and non-partisan association with a goal to address cross-cutting security topics in the field of IT/Cyber Security of Critical/Strategic Infrastructures in Austria. Existing knowledge is networked and the awareness of our dependencies is sharpened.
- The Austrian Cyber Security Challenge (ACSC) was launched in 2012 and has developed on the initiative of the CSA into a major European Cyber Security Challenge (ECSC).
- Is an independent, non-profit initiative of dedicated ICT companies based in Vienna.
- A central concern is the positioning and visualisation of the topic “ICT and digital competence” in all training areas and institutes.
- The strengthening of Vienna as a digital ICT metropolis and innovative pioneer in the international ICT context is taking place through projects and cooperative partnership of cross-sector networking and promotion, among others of high potentials and talents, for the ICT sector.
- The “Austria IT Security Hub” is a living platform for collaborative innovation.
- Enables new forms of cooperation between businesses, training centres and potential professionals
- For sustainable structures to promote talented young people in the training sector and to anchor them in Austria
- an intelligent networking and collaboration of the most forward-looking players in the Austrian ICT industry, heading for the international forefront
- knowledge sharing, lighthouse projects, business models & partnerships, awareness raising, policy support, education and research