Release date 3. August, 2021
The Backup/Restore functionality has been removed as it is no longer supported.
All existing backup files will be removed from the server.
- Android COSU (Corporate-Owned Single Use) mode has been implemented.
From now on it is possible to apply the Kiosk mode on standard Android device owner devices without Samsung KNOX API support.
- An option to filter users from Azure AD has been implemented. It is now possible to use a regular expression for importing specific users.
- Improve Settings – Apple – General Options certificate types and cloud configurations are now all separated. Values that were previously not allowed to be updated are now read-only.
- A Zero-Touch Portal support via iFrame has been integrated in MDM under Infrastructure -> Zero-touch portal.
- New diagnostics tools have been added to the Dashboard.
- Under Settings -> Android, the preferred enrollment methods for KME and Zero-Touch can only be selected based on the Android Enterprise status. For example, If Android Enterprise is not enrolled, “work profile” cannot be selected as preferred enrollment method.
- In some menus the filters for Samsung Knox and Samsung Knox Workspace have been combined.
- Apple company push certificates with missing private key will no longer be saved and used.
- Character length check in UI has been improved. An error message will now be shown for example if a chosen configuration name exceeds the length limit.
- The indication of faulty “Samsung Knox” license warnings in Dashboard has been improved.
- Additional filtering for platform-supported settings have been added and improved.
- The wallpaper configuration is not available for work profiles and will now be hidden for these devices.
- The CSV delete feature has been improved and shows a dialogue if the admin wants to force delete the iOS MDM profile.
- The Wallpaper settings have been improved. Icons for the supported platforms have been added accordingly.
- Fixed an issue where an error occurred when sending a Wi-Fi config with a certificate to an Android 11 WPCO.
- Azure sync has been improved. If a device is assigned to an Azure AD user and the user is deleted in Azure AD, the user will now be moved to “deleted from Azure”.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes the values for “GPS on” were shown incorrectly (a number was shown instead of the value).
- The upload of APK files has been improved.
- Fixed an issue where Wi-Fi configurations were not created on devices in some cases.
- The “current” configuration report incorrectly loaded custom views for “past” configuration report.
- Fixed an issue where the setting to “show unregistered devices for all tenants” affected the visibility of “Assignment pending” in the device pool. Assignment pending is a subset of device pool, is no longer affected by this setting and will now always be displayed.
- Fixed an issue where the wallpaper configuration was shown for non-supervised iOS devices.
- Fixed an issue where where the pre-registration of an Android 11 WPCO via Zero Touch was not possible.
- Fixed an issue where an error was shown in the device history when GPS got turned off.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to trigger another device password change before previous one took effect.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to reset the autolock policy on Huawei devices.
- Fixed an issue where installed certificates were not listed in UI.
- Minor fixes and adaptations (layout, performance, and localization) have also been performed.