Release date 13. January, 2022
An online help in form of a Wiki has been implemented into IKARUS mobile.management. It is now possible to access admin documentation directly out of the user interface.
This wiki is provided and updated by our solution partner, 7P.
Support for Android 12 has been added. The new MDM Client 6.07 is required.
- The Self Service Portal (SSP) has been rewritten in a design of the New UI and is now available alongside the old SSP. The old SSP is no longer updated and is considered deprecated.
- The IKARUS mobile.management version information in the bottom left corner now also includes a link to the latest news published in the Wiki.
- A new configuration type, “Zebra configuration” is now available, allowing uploading and using Zebra configurations created in StageNow.
- The condition “Configuration is installed “in Operations is now split into two different conditions:
- Configuration is Installed (Latest version) – current behaviour of “Configuration is installed “.
- Configuration is Installed (Any version) – new feature. Now displays all devices the configuration was sent to, no matter if the configuration has been edited or not.
- Support for the iOS VPN connection type “AlwaysOn” has been implemented.
- Move device functionality is also available outside of a specific device’s action tab in the User/Device list view.
- It is now possible to configure the Kiosk mode app icon mask.
- A “Deactivate Kiosk mode” button has been added in the inventory data. It is only available if Kiosk mode has been enabled.
- A new condition, “Operator” has been added in Operations, which allows to filter devices by reported operator’s name.
- The IKARUS mobile.security (Antivirus client) is now available in a new version 1.8.38, and is supported with this version of MDM server.
- The name of SSP in the navigation menu has been changed to Self Service Portal to make it clearer.
- Creating and downloading a logfile in the inventory data is now possible. (Android only)
- The Download URL in Settings is now only editable in Global view.
- iOS Webclips app has been added to the list of pre-defined system apps and does not need to be created separately.
- The handling of VPP app installation feedback has been improved. It is now quicker and more reliable.
- Certificates managed by IKARUS will no longer produce expiration information for IKARUS mobile.management admins.
- Verified phone number functionality was previously discontinued from IKARUS mobile.management; With this change, UI references have also been removed.
- Bulk deleting apps has been improved.
- A refresh button has been added to the SSP.
- On instances where iOS devices are not in use, missing Company Apple Push will no longer produce certificate/expiration warning in dashboard.
- The virus found status in inventory data has improved and is now self-explanatory.
- It is no longer possible to send remove application list command without providing a valid application list.
- Improved the behaviour when uploading a CSV in the application list configuration type. An error message is shown if an incorrect format or delimiter has been used.
- Missing “Cost” values for VPP media files in Reports > Managed Licenses (VPP) have been added.
- Sending iOS push messages has been improved and is now quicker.
- Apps without identifiers will no longer produce errors when reported without identifiers by Apple.
- If SAG is not configured, secure Access Gateway (SAG) functionality is not available anymore.
- Android 12 – Displaying MDM ID / IMEI on Android 12 Work Profile has been improved.
- Address book – Platform icons in the Address book configuration type have been improved.
- Some options in configuration type Restriction have been improved. The naming has been improved.
- When uploading a faulty Apple MDM push certificate, the error message has been improved. It will now give details on why the upload has been cancelled.
- Improved logic for app version comparison.
- In some cases, a Google EMM command was sent instead of a KNOX command and vice versa. This handling has been improved.
- Fixed an issue with special character display in Certificate Manager.
- Fixed an issue with incorrect device pool state used in dashboard report.
- Fixed an issue where the creation of Single Sign-On configurations failed in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where ,the update of apps using “Newer version available” did not work properly in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where IKARUS mobile.security has reported a wrong IMEI on Android 11 devices.
- Fixed an issue with visibility of non-global apps in operations. These were previously displayed as “undefined”.
- Fixed an issue where a wrong unit was used for a time parameter in the Auto-lock configuration.
- Fixed an issue where the Shared iPad configuration type was not shown when the iOS filter was selected.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases, an error message was shown when device inventory (Apple iOS) was refreshed.
- Fixed an issue where the CSV upload was not possible in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to reset the password in the new SSP.
- Changing the identification field did not trigger check of existing data correctness. This has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where the ownership changed after editing a device entry.
- Fixed an issue with the wrong label being re-used in some places. In some places, “DEP” instead of “VPP” was used.
- Fixed an issue where the VPN Configuration was sent more often than necessary in some cases.
- Fixed an issue where a VPN configuration of type IKEv2 did not work on iOS devices.
- Minor fixes and adaptations (layout, performance, and localization) have also been performed.