Release date 26. April, 2022
Apple set the grace period for prolonging the customer’s Apple Push Certificates to a maximum of 30 days. If this period is reached the certificate cannot be prolonged / renewed anymore. As a result devices enrolled with this certificate will not be able to connect and cannot be managed anymore.
A re-enrollment or even a factory reset of devices might be necessary.
Please note, that it is the customer’s responsibility to renew their certificate in time. IKARUS is not able to provide support if the customer’s certificate has expired.
- A shortcut for the Knox Service Plugin (KSP) approval on Google Play has been implemented in Settings > Android > Android Enterprise. The application as well as a configuration will be created automatically on global level.
- It is now possible to check the Feedback channel under Device > History > Feedback if a KSP configuration has been successfully applied.
- A new restriction which prevents users from removing a work profile has been added.
- A new job script which checks for pending install media operations has been added to get a faster feedback from devices about installed media files.
- Some VPP related conditions and actions has been added to operations e.g. “Apple VPP User Status“, “Retire VPP User”, “Invite VPP User”, “Register VPP User“.
- The search function in Infrastructure > Applications has been improved. It is now possible to search for identifiers, categories etc.
- A new field “Apple iTunes account status” has been added in the device reports.
- It is now possible to install the IKARUS mobile.security application in the Work Profile.
- A new condition “Knox attestation passed” as well as a new action “Start attestation” have been added to operations. Support attestation in operations
- A new button to “Remove VPP token” has been added in the VPP settings which additionally removes all VPP related records belonging to the tenant.
- The CSV import has been improved. A check was added so that any non-unique matching groups will result in an error.
- Another column “tenant” has been added to the “Assignment pending” in the device pool. Also “Assignment pending” is now the default page when accessing the device pool.
- Dashboard log loading time has been improved.
- The addressbook provisioning has been improved and will now happen silently on Android devices.
- The CSV upload has been improved. Upload of users and devices will not result in an error in some cases.
- The Antivirus configuration for IKARUS mobile.security in Operations > Actions > Install application is now selectable.
- The VPN configuration has been improved.
- The translations in the device action menu (Apply configuration) were partially broken and have been adjusted.
- A VPP full synchronisation will now repair all VPP related data.
- Some options have been relocated in the user interface.
- A “Target” selection to Operations > Actions has been added for the action “Reset autolock policies”.
- It is now no longer possible to upload a VPP token which already exists in the instance. An error message will be shown.
- The icon for factory reset restriction has been changed from Work Profile to Device Owner as the command was not suitable for WP.
- The default encoding in the Address book configuration has been set to UTF-8.
- Apps without identifiers will no longer produce errors when reported without identifiers by Apple.
- If SAG is not configured, secure Access Gateway (SAG) functionality is not available anymore.
- Android 12 – Displaying MDM ID / IMEI on Android 12 Work Profile has been improved.
- Address book – Platform icons in the Address book configuration type have been improved.
- Some options in configuration type Restriction have been improved. The naming has been improved.
- When uploading a faulty Apple MDM push certificate, the error message has been improved. It will now give details on why the upload has been cancelled.
- Improved logic for app version comparison.
- In some cases, a Google EMM command was sent instead of a KNOX command and vice versa. This handling has been improved.
- Fixed an issue where an application could be saved without a package ID.
- Fixed an issue where the file upload did not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where an error message was displayed when a global application list config has been accessed.
- Fixed an issue where an error occurred when applying an access point configuration on iOS devices.
- Fixed an issue where not existing books appeared in the VPP: Install media dropdown list.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes an error occurred when uploading a VPP token.
- Fixed an issue where private AppStore apps were not synched via VPP.
- Fixed an issue where the wallpaper was not loaded correctly in the Kiosk configuration.
- Fixed an issue where the wallpaper configuration lost relation to the uploaded wallpaper image file.
- Fixed an issue where the status of an action in the history did not update from status “Sent” to “Done”.
- Fixed an issue where the LDAP scheduler randomly stopped working.
- Fixed an issue where country could not be selected when uploading a VPP token to a new instance for the first time.
- Fixed an issue where the followup connection did not execute on Android client 6.07.08 in some cases.
- Minor fixes and adaptations (layout, performance, and localization) have also been performed