Release date 29. August, 2022
- Settings: The settings of the deactivated anti-spam plugin have been removed.
- System requirements: IKARUS anti.virus displays a warning message if installed on Windows systems that are no longer supported (Windows 7/8/8.1).
- Services Crashes: Crashes of the service are now better recognised and can subsequently be resolved more quickly.
- Exclusions (files, folders or processes to be excluded from the scan): Permanent exclusions can no longer be overwritten by temporary exclusions.
- Proxy settings: Fixed a bug where IKARUS anti.virus did not find the defined proxy settings.
- Installer (IKARUS anti.virus in the cloud): During the installation process, all values from the defined setup configuration are now included.
- Interface: After starting and restarting a service with the interface open, the defined scan profiles now remain visible in the frontend. The intermittent hanging of the interface during a full scan (scan of the entire computer) has also been resolved.