For its customers, Securepoint relies on a mixture of reliable concepts, secure products and innovative training. With the versatile strategy of Unified Security, complex threats of today and tomorrow are identified and successfully fended off. For this purpose, the manufacturer offers german IT security from a single source. With an optimal combination of NextGen UTM-Firewalls, Antivirus Pro, Mobile Security and E-Mail-Archiving, the Unified Security secures networks and workplaces of small and medium-sized enterprises (SME) from danger. All solutions are also available as monthly services. The manufacturer’s product portfolio is completed by detailed reporting options and a free VPN-client.
More than 60,000 networks worldwide are already protected against cyber attacks and malware with Securepoint Unified Security. Due to the TeleTrusT quality mark “IT-Security made in Germany” the self-developed solutions of the manufacturer are guaranteed free of backdoors.
A highly qualified support team at the Lüneburg assists the Securepoint partners in setting up and operating the security solutions for free.
Securepoint was founded in 1997 and since has been on the road to success. In recent years, the manufacturer’s growth rate has averaged 30 per cent. Currently, the company employs around 150 people at its headquarters in Lüneburg and its branches in Potsdam, Velbert near Düsseldorf, Stuttgart and Switzerland.
The Securepoint-Management comes from the system house business and knows the requirements and tasks of specialist trade partners, day from their own experience. Our solutions focus on being sensible, functional and free of backdoors. All employees are committed to these company principles and are available with professional commitment.
Hard facts about Securepoint
- Owner-operated company
- Bank/Creditreform Ratings: Securepoint has an A bank/credit rating
- Awards: Softshell Vendor Score 9.41 (2019), Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award 2012 and 2013
- 150 employees – including 14 TÜV certified data protection representatives
- Development and distribution of network security-, antivirus-suite-, WLAN-management and e-mail-archiving products
- OEM manufacturer of Wortmann TERRA VPN/UTM products
- Strategic partnership with Wortmann
- Head office in Lüneburg near Hamburg
- Branches in Potsdam, Velbert/Düsseldorf, Stuttgart, Switzerland and Austria
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
IKARUS Security Software GmbH
+43 (0) 1 58995-500