Would you rather develop your own Android security app or malware recognition program and integrate it into your existing mobile application?
Our SDK protects your users, thanks to the fully integrated, award-winning IKARUS scan.engine, from both, new and established threats. Fully automated protection runs in the background checking new data and apps which are loaded in the device. In addition to detecting viruses, the SDK is equipped with a URL filter to enable safe web searches. Thousand instances of malware are detected daily, which is why IKARUS offers the option to update the data on the SDKs several times a day.
- Scanning data contained on SD-Cards for viruses
- Recognizing the installation or the change in data on another app
- Recognizing a change in data on SD cards.
- Recognizing and blocking Malware-URLs, opened through the local web browser System protection
- Automatic download of data bank updates with virus definitions und Malware-URL-definitions from the IKARUS
- WebserverComprehensive event handling system, in order to develop appropriate user interfaces
Your computer has to meet the following minimum requirements to run IKARUS anti.virus: