Security control for networks
IKARUS security.manager provides professional and simplified protection from a central management console for large businesses and enterprises of any size.
IKARUS security.manager offers simple configuring, maintaining, updating, status and monitoring of an unlimited number of IKARUS anti.virus clients.
Designed to be user-friendly and uncomplicated for experienced and non-experienced IT administrators, this tool allows you to distribute program updates and the latest virus database to save time, system and network load.
IKARUS security.manager simplifies configuration, maintenance and monitoring of all IKARUS anti.virus clients. Set policies for individual users and groups or allow groups to inherit settings.
Additional IKARUS security.manager instances can be managed from one place – useful for branches, numerous locations and Managed Service Providers.
Designed for perfect integration with Microsoft Active Directory, you can easily manage all clients. Besides, IKARUS security.manager offers the possibility to send updates to the Windows Event Viewer.
Benefit from the convenient overview of the company structure, central quarantine and the central control point of updates and patches without huge system loads from individual client updates. The reporting feature provides a visual overview of network status.
- Central management of IKARUS anti.virus:
- Installation, uninstallation, update, manage
- Status request of all clients
- Central disinfection of infected clients
- Simplification of IKARUS anti.virus maintenance
- Automatic mail reports – charts and reports about network status and infections
- Windows Event Viewer Logging: export reports to the Windows Event Viewer
- Filtering and search function
- File shares: relieves the network load, particularly when many clients are administrated
- Central management of other IKARUS security.manager instances
- Microsoft Active Directory support
- Computer list is automatically generated from the Active Directory
- Change logs for supporting ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library)
- Based on the SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 database
- No SQL server in local LAN: SQL server will be installed locally
- Local SQL server installation can be used
- Communication client/server over a definable TCP port
- Multiple language support
The following minimum requirements must be met to run IKARUS security.manager:
- Processor from 2 GHz (Intel/AMD)
- 2 GB RAM
- display resolution min. 1024 x 768
- Diskspace for
- server 2 GB
- graphical user interface 20 MB
- Internet Connection (Updates)
- Windows Vista and higher (32/64 Bit)
- Windows Server 2008 and higher (32/64 Bit)
- Windows Embedded Versions (depending on the configuration)
- Active Directory (Microsoft domain structure)
- MSSQL database
|Setup-ISM(server).exe||approx. 6,1 MB|
|Setup-ISM(UI).exe||approx. 11,4 MB|
|ISM user manual||approx. 3,3 MB|
|ISM Data sheet||approx. 0,7 MB|
In order to activate and use IKARUS security.manager you need a valid license key.
Order the license key now: