Secure WLAN EVERYWHERE!
Free Wi-Fi access is becoming more of an expectation rather than a nice-to-have for all businesses and industries.
IKARUS wifi.security secures the accesses over your Wi-Fi hotspots consistently and efficiently from any kind of Malware.
Definable settings allow you to secure devices and hotspots, to configure the access possibilities to your personal preferences. Define Internal WLAN rules and Guest WLAN rules, Align the various marketing possibilities and personalisation and security of your Wi-Fi networks.
IKARUS wifi.security offers highly configurable settings including: time based access control, download limit per session and web filtering options.
The Brandable landing page is based on your configurations and design. Once users have entered their information in order to access the Wi-Fi (Data collection tool) their information is available to use for pro-active marketing purposes.
The block-response page (Rebrandable) informs the user that their web request has been denied either for malicious content or due to user-defined settings.
IKARUS wifi.security can be integrated with minimum effort at the gateway level as well as managed via the cloud. It is perfectly compatible with all firewalls. Comprehensive log information and automated reports complete the feature set.
- Powered by the IKARUS scan.engine for solid detection
- Virus protection for web protocols
- FTP over HTTP
- Simple creation of access profiles using URL, file name and content type
- Custom creation of administrative access levels
- Differentiation of network areas via GRE/WCCP
- Activity monitor via IKARUS gateway.security Configuration Center
- Time-based access control
- Transfer limits per user session
- Comprehensive logging of all activities with reporting functionality
- Regular updates for real-time protection from the latest threats
- Personalised landing pages
- Personalised block-response pages
- Multiple landing pages (different brandings and contents)
- Setup packages for Microsoft Windows and Linux (for IKARUS gateway.security)
The following minimum requirements must be met to run IKARUS wifi.security:
- Processor from 2 GHz (Intel/AMD)
- x86/x64 architecture
- Min. 512 MB RAM
- Min. 2 GB hard disk memory
- Router with GRE/WCCP function or Linux iptables
- Windows Server 2008 and higher (32/64-Bit)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux or CentOS 5/6/7 (64-Bit)
- Debian (64-Bit)
- Internet access
- Router with GRE/WCCP function
- Fixed/static IP address of the router
|Setup-GatewaySecurity-3.36.7win.i386.exe||Windows 32 Bit||20.349 KB|
|Setup-GatewaySecurity-3.36.7win.x86_64.exe||Windows 64 Bit||20.696 KB|
|ikarus-gatewaysecurity-3.36.7rh5.x86_64.rpm||Linux 64 Bit||22.932 KB|
|ikarus-gatewaysecurity-3.36.7_amd64.deb||Linux 64 Bit||22.926 KB|
|Setup-gatewaysecurityCC_1.9.0.exe||Windows 32 Bit GUI Setup||7.444 KB|
|Data sheet: |
Download IKARUS wifi.security Data sheet
|User manual: |
IKARUS gateway.security User Manual
|Success stories: |
A1 Telekom Austria AG: A1 Internet Security
Unwired Networks: IKARUS gateway.security
In order to activate and use IKARUS gateway.security you need a valid license key.
Order the license key now:
order via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
via phone: +43 (0) 1 58995-500
via fax: +43 (0) 1 58995-100