Secure Surfing thanks to Content Security
Out of the cloud or on premise: IKARUS web.security combines extended web security with the highest level of adaptability and control.
All web requests are reviewed following your individual filtering options and access control lists, infected files and harmful websites are blocked – your network and your data remain safe. Block unwanted contents, protect yourself from malware downloads and prevent drive-by-infections in real-time!
Personalize IKARUS web.security using different access control lists and filtering options for viruses, URLs, file types, countries, continents or browsers. Define black- and whitelists, or block specific file extensions. Use our list of categories to easy configuration: All filters are treated hierarchical to allow blocking a certain category while still accessing defined URLs of this category. Besides, different user profiles allow for adopting certain filter rules for certain groups or users.
Thanks to its multi-client capability, the dynamic security solution IKARUS web.security does not only suite for companies, but also for big enterprises and internet service providers. The user management offers the possibility to set up various network areas and different authorization levels for groups or users. Besides, it is possible to override these policies via PIN or TAN.
Branding options are just as flexible: Use your own brand and design individual landing- and block response pages – and enable your customers to use their individual brands, too!
The IKARUS Scan Center is located in Austria. Local privacy law offers safer protection for our users.
- Anti-virus and Anti-SPAM protection for web protocols
- HTTP, FTP over HTTP, FTP
- Offers effective protection against threats throughout the internet
- Monitoring of downloads, protection against “drive-by infections“
- Configuration with different filters: virus, URL, file type and browser filter
- Reliable blocking of URLs with our extensive URL category list (more than 100 categories)
- Simple creation of access profiles enabling filtering rules on a per-user or per-group basis
- Flexible anti-virus and security rules
- User administration with different administrative access levels for internal employees
- Adjustable individual policies for every user, such as a PIN override system
- Supported authentication types: IP address, basic proxy. IKARUS gateway.security only: LDAP and Kerberos/NTLM authentication
- IPv6 support for outgoing connections
- Access control using IP-address groups or authentication
- Individual URL White-/Blacklist
- Branding possibilities (design, block-response notifications)
- Continuous updates for protection against the newest threats
- Reporting / Statistics
The following minimum requirements must be met to run IKARUS web.security:
- Processor from 2 GHz (Intel/AMD)
- x86/x64 architecture
- Min. 512 MB RAM
- Min. 2 GB hard disk memory
- Windows Server 2008 and higher (32/64-Bit)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux or CentOS 5/6/7 (64-Bit)
- Debian (64-Bit)
- Internet access
- Fixed/static IP address
(Usage with username and password is possible instead of fixed/static IP address)
|Setup-GatewaySecurity-3.36.7win.i386.exe||Windows 32 Bit||20.349 KB|
|Setup-GatewaySecurity-3.36.7win.x86_64.exe||Windows 64 Bit||20.696 KB|
|ikarus-gatewaysecurity-3.36.7rh5.x86_64.rpm||Linux 64 Bit||22.932 KB|
|ikarus-gatewaysecurity-3.36.7_amd64.deb||Linux 64 Bit||22.926 KB|
|Setup-gatewaysecurityCC_1.9.0.exe||Windows 32 Bit GUI Setup||7.444 KB|
|Data sheet: |
Download Data sheet
|User manual: |
IKARUS gateway.security User Manual
|Success stories: |
A1 Telekom Austria AG: A1 Internet Security
Unwired Networks: IKARUS gateway.security
In order to activate and use IKARUS gateway.security you need a valid license key.
Order the license key now:
order via e-mail to email@example.com
via phone: +43 (0) 1 58995-500
via fax: +43 (0) 1 58995-100