Surfing ... BUT SAFE!
IKARUS web.security is a dynamic solution that combines advanced security, full customisation and control to protect your company from malicious threats from the Internet before they reach the network.
All web requests are filtered by IKARUS web.security, infected files are blocked and your network and confidential information remain uncompromised.
Defend against harmful or blacklisted websites, protect yourself against malicious downloads and avoid the increasingly threatening “Drive-by infections” in real time.
Configure IKARUS web.security with different filters: Virus filter, URL filter, file-type filter, country filter, continent filter, browser filter and access control lists. Define whitelists and blacklists or block specific file types by user or group. Utilise our category lists to make configuration effortless. All filters are hierarchical, so you can block a certain category but allow some URLs in that category.
Implement the IKARUS gateway.security version into your company or use the existing expert infrastructure in the IKARUS cloud.security.
The IKARUS Scan Center is situated in Austria. Local privacy law offers safer protection for our users compared to our competitors. (IKARUS cloud.security)
- Anti-virus and Anti-SPAM protection for web protocols
- HTTP, FTP over HTTP, FTP
- Offers effective protection against threats throughout the internet
- Monitoring of downloads, protection against “drive-by infections“
- Configuration with different filters: virus, URL, file type and browser filter
- Reliable blocking of URLs with our extensive URL category list (more than 100 categories)
- Simple creation of access profiles enabling filtering rules on a per-user or per-group basis
- Flexible anti-virus and security rules
- User administration with different administrative access levels for internal employees
- Adjustable individual policies for every user, such as a PIN override system
- Supported authentication types: IP address, basic proxy. IKARUS gateway.security only: LDAP and Kerberos/NTLM authentication
- IPv6 support for outgoing connections
- Access control using IP-address groups or authentication
- Individual URL White-/Blacklist
- Branding possibilities (design, block-response notifications)
- Continuous updates for protection against the newest threats
- Reporting / Statistics
The following minimum requirements must be met to run IKARUS web.security:
- Processor from 2 GHz (Intel/AMD)
- x86/x64 architecture
- Min. 512 MB RAM
- Min. 2 GB hard disk memory
- Windows Server 2008 and higher (32/64-Bit)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux or CentOS 5/6/7 (64-Bit)
- Debian (64-Bit)
- Internet access
- Fixed/static IP address
(Usage with username and password is possible instead of fixed/static IP address)
|Setup-GatewaySecurity-3.36.7win.i386.exe||Windows 32 Bit||20.349 KB|
|Setup-GatewaySecurity-3.36.7win.x86_64.exe||Windows 64 Bit||20.696 KB|
|ikarus-gatewaysecurity-3.36.7rh5.x86_64.rpm||Linux 64 Bit||22.932 KB|
|ikarus-gatewaysecurity-3.36.7_amd64.deb||Linux 64 Bit||22.926 KB|
|Setup-gatewaysecurityCC_1.9.0.exe||Windows 32 Bit GUI Setup||7.444 KB|
|Data sheet: |
Download Data sheet
|User manual: |
IKARUS gateway.security User Manual
|Success stories: |
A1 Telekom Austria AG: A1 Internet Security
Unwired Networks: IKARUS gateway.security
In order to activate and use IKARUS gateway.security you need a valid license key.
Order the license key now:
order via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
via phone: +43 (0) 1 58995-500
via fax: +43 (0) 1 58995-100