EASY mail security FOR EVERYBODY!
The all-inclusive IKARUS mail.security solution is the most effective and efficient way of protecting businesses of all sizes from viruses, malware and SPAM before your network is compromised.
IKARUS mail.security thoroughly checks every email for viruses, malware and SPAM before it reaches your mailbox or the intended recipient. Specify how malicious emails should be managed and utilise the adjustable SPAM scale to determine the sensitivity for SPAM detection.
After scanning, the ‘safe’ e-mails will be delivered without noticeable latency.
IKARUS mail.security scans all emails for viruses and SPAM. Each e-mail goes through numerous checks, and based upon the configuration safe emails are delivered without noticeable delay.
Thousands of companies, from SMB to enterprise, trust in the power of IKARUS mail.security. Its reliability and cost efficiency allows them to focus on their core businesses.
Benefit from the advantages of IKARUS mail.security: maximum speed and safety, definable settings by individual or group and guaranteed privacy protection security.
The IKARUS Scan Center is situated in Austria. Local privacy law offers safer protection for our users compared to our competitors. (IKARUS cloud.security)
- Anti-virus features: Checking and deletion of attachments, virus warnings, statistics and more.
- Anti-SPAM features: Sensitivity, definable SPAM criteria and statistics
- Multi-stage concept – E.g. grey listing, Bayesian and lexical filtering, SPF
- Adaptive SPAM-evaluation system
- User-specific SPAM filter
- User-specific SPAM management: Redirecting, deleting, or marking
- Blacklists and whitelists:
- filters file extensions,
- file types and
- email addresses
- Detailed logging for all operations
- Quarantine feature with virus alerts
- TLS encryption
- Individual branding possibilities of the interface for IKARUS cloud.security.
- Detailed statistics of virus and SPAM status
- Real-time protection against new virus and SPAM outbreaks
The following minimum requirements must be met to run IKARUS mail.security:
- Processor from 2 GHz (Intel/AMD)
- x86/x64 architecture
- Min. 512 MB RAM
- Min. 2 GB hard disk memory
- Windows Server 2008 and higher (32/64-Bit)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux or CentOS 5/6/7 (64-Bit)
- Debian (64-Bit)
- Internet access
- Your own mail domain
(Not @gmail.com, @live.com, etc.)
|Setup-GatewaySecurity-3.46.2win.i386.exe||Windows 32 Bit||20.349 KB|
|Setup-GatewaySecurity-3.46.2win.x86_64.exe||Windows 64 Bit||20.696 KB|
|ikarus-gatewaysecurity-3.46.2rh5.x86_64.rpm||Linux 64 Bit||22.932 KB|
|ikarus-gatewaysecurity-3.46.2_amd64.deb||Linux 64 Bit||22.926 KB|
|User manual: |
IKARUS gateway.security User Manual
|Data sheet: |
Download IKARUS mail.security data sheet
|Success stories: |
A1 Telekom Austria AG: A1 Internet Security
Unwired Networks: IKARUS gateway.security
In order to activate and use IKARUS gateway.security you need a valid license key.
Order the license key now:
order via e-mail to email@example.com
via phone: +43 (0) 1 58995-500
via fax: +43 (0) 1 58995-100