Located in 1050 Vienna, we are a medium-sized Austrian company with approximately 50 employees. For over 30 years, we have been successfully developing highly effective security products for the national and international market. We are now in the process of establishing and strengthening our position as technology service providers (TSP) in this field.
We are actively recruiting employees to develop web applications and services in order to improve and expand our current range of products.
Do you value an interesting and varied work environment, enjoy working as part of a highly motivated team, and have an interest in developing new Web services and Web applications with us? Our research and project structures will allow you to become an independent, critical part of our company. You will have the opportunity to develop personally as well as professionally. In order to maintain our level of innovation while meeting the challenges we are faced with when solving new problems, we are constantly adapting the development and analysis tools that are available to you.
Your areas of responsibility will include:
- Experience with presenting complex issues
- AngluarJS, Bootstrap, …
- Experience with database systems
- Solution-focused approach
- Team-oriented action
- Structured, goal-oriented approach
You will need:
- Integration of new concepts and technologies into existing services
Team spirit, self-confidence and a friendly manner, an excellent command of German and English (written and spoken), and a high level of security consciousness will round out your profile.
- A full-time position equivalent to 38.5 hours per week including flex time
- Solid training on our products and projects
- Interesting insight into the IT security environment
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Central location with excellent transport links at 1050 Vienna
The salary offered is in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement for automated data processing and IT employees. The minimum gross salary for the classification ST1 is currently €2750.00. A higher salary level may be approved according to experience and qualifications.
Please send your detailed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or access our application form.