IKARUS Security Software has been successfully developing antivirus solutions for almost 30 years as one of the first antivirus developers worldwide. Our customers are primarily Austrian companies of all sizes, while our current focus is on expanding the sales of our products internationally.
We are currently searching for a candidate to join us in the near future who will be responsible for the continued development of existing products, and the new development of future products, in the areas encompassing GUI, services and backend. In order to maintain our level of innovation and to ensure that we are able to meet current requirements, we are constantly adapting the development tools that are available to you.
As a new employee, you will be part of a small, dynamic team with flat hierarchies and a pleasant working environment. You will have the opportunity to develop our software while you continue to develop professionally. Our development and project structures are designed so that all project members have the opportunity to contribute: we place a large emphasis on engagement, teamwork, and solution oriented thought processes.
- Develop new software solutions and adapting existing code
- Conceptualize, program and accompany applications (C++/C#/Java) while working in small project groups
- Analytical abilities
- Solution-oriented thought processes
- team oriented and enjoy working in small scrum teams
- Structured, goal-oriented approach
- Object oriented and modular thinking
- Technical education (University, HTL or similar)
- Knowledge of, and experience working with, C++
- Knowledge of.NET Framework, WPF, SQL is an advantage
- Experience as a ScrumMaster is an advantage
- A full-time position equivalent to 38.5 hours per week including flex time
- Solid training on our products and projects
- Interesting insight into the IT security environment
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- Friendly and supportive working environment
- Central location with excellent transport links at 1050 Vienna
The salary offered is in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement for automated data processing and IT employees. The minimum gross salary for the classification ST1 is currently € 2.825,-. A higher salary level may be approved according to experience and qualifications.
Are you interested in the area of IT security, value a variety of assignments, enjoy working as part of a highly motivated team and are interested in a full-time position as a software developer? Then we would like to hear from you! Please send your detailed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or access our application form.