IKARUS Security Software has been successfully developing antivirus solutions for almost 30 years as one of the first antivirus developers worldwide. Our customers are primarily Austrian companies of all sizes, while our current focus is on expanding the sales of our products internationally.
We are currently searching for a developer who enjoys optimizing automation processes, expanding existing backend systems and services, and developing new ones. This will take place in a highly scalable area.
- Maintain and develop backend and infrastructure services
- Control and design high-performance databases
- Co-develop tools and programs
- Develop programs/services, database queries and maintenance with scripting languages
- Competence and expertise, joy in your work
- Considerable knowledge of database systems
- Strong command of one or more scripting languages (especially Perl and Python)
- Knowledge of C/C++/C#
- Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
- Challenging, diversified area of responsibility
- Innovative environment with plenty of room for personal and professional development
- Friendly and supportive working environment
The minimum gross salary, in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement, is € 2,272.00 per month (based on entry-level KV EDV ST1 at 38.5 hours per week). The actual salary offered will be commensurate with your qualifications and experience and will be accordingly higher.
Are you interested and motivated, enjoy working as part of a team, and in developing and implementing new ideas? Then we look forward to seeing your detailed application at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our online application form.