Do you appreciate an interesting and diverse work environment, enjoy working on a highly motivated team and are interested in a job in the field of processing large amounts of data with operating system security context?
As a medium-sized Austrian company with approx. 50 employees and based in 1050 Vienna, for the past 29 years we have successfully developed security products for the national and international market and we would like to build on this and establish ourselves as a service provider for Technology (TSP) and Managed Security (MSSP).
We are looking for employees for an innovative product development to combat targeted cyber-attacks and threats.
Your work will help us in establishing a new technology in the market and allow us to gain insights into targeted attacks and economic espionage. Our research and project structures allow you to be both independently and intensively involved in our company. This will enable you to develop both personally and professionally.
To meet our level of innovation and to always meet new problems head on, we adapt the shared development and analysis tools, which we would make available to you, to the respective requirements.
- Experience with SQL and No-SQL technologies and architectures
- Experience with Data Processing Workflows
- Problem Solving Orientation
- Team Oriented Thinking
- Structured, goal oriented way of working
- Programming experience with various technologies to be deployed
- Develop and optimize data and workflows and their architecture
- Edit and analyze the data collected through our security solutions
- Connection to data analysis frameworks
- Integration/Connection to machine learning and pattern recognition methods
The annual gross salary adheres to the collective agreement for EDV. We start from a classification in ST1, which usually calls for a current starting salary of € 2,750,- and is prescribed as a minimum in the KV. However, the actual compensation naturally is determined by your previous experience and knowledge.