IKARUS anti.virus impresses with excellent detection rates when dealing with known and newly arising viruses: The award-winning virus protection for Workstations and Servers allows you to identify, detect and delete viruses, Trojans, SPAM and all kinds of Malware.
Additionally, IKARUS anti.virus triumphs with its simple installation process, intuitive handling and resource saving mode of operation along with the assistance of our dynamic support team.
IKARUS anti.virus for Workstations (PC and Laptop) and Servers with Microsoft Windows are checking continuously all reading and writing accesses. Further, you can perform manual or schedule automatic scans for the checking of Malware.
Automatic updates, configurable scans and a Quarantine feature with the possibility to send suspicious files to IKARUS analysis complete the package.
The integrated Anti-SPAM Module supports the mail detection with Outlook and Outlook Express: Inbound and outbound e-mails will be scanned, infected attachments will be deleted and e-mails with SPAM suspicion will be marked or moved.
As a further feature IKARUS anti.virus offers monitoring from Microsoft SharePoint and the possibility to secure all settings with a password.
- IKARUS T3.scan.engine for detection from all forms of Malware
- Automatic updates (every 20 minutes) incl. Program updates
- On Access/On Demand Scanner (Monitoring of accesses)
- Support of Microsoft SharePoint
- E-Mail monitoring (Outlook, Outlook Express) with Anti-SPAM feature
- Support of many languages
- Full compatibility with IKARUS security.manager for central management
- Free configuring from scans with the scan profile planer
- Detailed planning ‘What should be scanned?’ (certain folders, files)
- Send your files to IKARUS analysis, with optional feedback
- Quarantine feature with different clean up possibilities
- Self-protection against exploits
- Password protection for settings
- Quick and easy installation process
- Easy to use interface
- Resource-saving operation
- Flexible Licensing and flexible terms (1, 2, 3 or 5 years period of validity)
Your computer has to meet the following minimum requirements to run IKARUS anti.virus:
- Processor from 2 GHz (Intel/AMD)
- Min. 1 GB RAM
- Min. 1,4 GB free storage space
- Display resolution min. 1024 x 575
- Windows XP SP2, 32/64 Bit
- Windows Vista, 32/64 Bit
- Windows 7, 32/64 Bit
- Windows 8, 32/64 Bit
- Windows Server 2003, 32/64 Bit
- Windows Server 2008, 32/64 Bit
Every licence form IKARUS anti.virus Home-Edition (only for private customers) can be used on three Computers.
Please download the IKARUS anti.virus installation file below:
Before installing IKARUS anti.virus:
- Please uninstall all running anti-virus-programs from your computer
- Please reboot your computer
Activation of IKARUS anti.virus:
In order to activate and use IKARUS anti.virus you need a valid license key. Order the license key now: